• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Larry Brown in attendance for the DAL/CHA game

this explains everything

salty old bitch

dalVlatko

lUvpO.png

dat bench

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
why take out Morris and put in Patterson who has stunk it up -______-

good make me look stupid!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
"why is that rookie in there?"

You know he wants to go down there and tell Dunlap to take MKG out.

He probably will take it out on a SMU freshman.

"4 hour practice this saturday because somebody decided to forget how to rebound"

"but coach, the team doc says i'm not supposed to play in this boot"
"coach, i can't! i'm getting married this weekend!"

"soldier the fuck up"

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I don't get why they don't let Lin initiate the offensive when it's clear Harden is gassed. Half the possession are give it to Harden, dribble for 18 seconds then be forced to pass for a bad shot.

I don't get why they don't let Lin initiate the offensive when it's clear Harden is gassed. Half the possession are give it to Harden, dribble for 18 seconds then be forced to pass for a bad shot.

Yea Lin just came in too you would think he has fresh legs. Instead it's Harden with dead legs.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
geez the amount of missed layups by the Rockets is insane

Also I can't even imagine how tired Harden is.

"Hardens ankle is most definitely bothering him he's favoring it pretty good when he's off the ball "

Yea... thankfully he has three days off besides practice

charsace

They're both tired so Lin is happy to let Hardeity handle the rock.

Top Bottom