• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK IS GOING ON?

I like how Melo takes his sweet ass time to get back on defense. I don't care if your face is falling off. Get your ass back on d.

linsivvi

What is he gonna do? This bench sucks bad, I think worse than last year.

You can lose some regular season games because you want your stars to be still alive during the playoffs.

The thing is, Mike Crown was so insecure with his job, as he should, that he wanted to squeeze every single win out of his team.

Zep

Banned
A8Rn-YLCUAIe9OH.jpg:large

DY in his younger years

Cloudy

Banned
At the expense of Dwight who hasn't even taken a shot yet five minutes into the second quarter.

Dwight had his chance with all bench players and he didn't do shit. He is garbage in halfcourt sets

PS: WTF Knicks. Run down the clock for the last shot down 1? lmao

Should've never been in the position for the refs/Kaman to fuck them up in the first place. I'm stunned Woodson goes all hard on Anthony and STAT (eventually) yet isn't shitting on JR yet? Stupid rotations/gambles all game and got his ass torched off over the court.
dude that play was dumb, i don't care if you are a Wizards fan.
Hello.

You play to win the game.

You don't play to just play.

giri

its good to see him play well after the start he had to this season.

and im amazed to see gentry benched dudley and scola instead of dudley and beasley

Get an avatar

but.. the only other real SF on the team is Dudley, and he's having a bad start, he couldn't bench beas.

Top Bottom