• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Morris and Douglas are GARBAGE

Smokey

#firemchale

things went to shit as soon as douglas got in and when kevin decided to let marcus fuckmorris stay on the floor

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
#firemchale

things went to shit as soon as douglas got in and when kevin decided to let marcus fuckmorris stay on the floor

He's such a bad coach. Worst coach signing in Rockets history and I blame the strike for that. They needed a coach quickly and took his shitty ass.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Bargs finished 4-15 from the field. Bwohoho. I was actually defending him in the preseason. My mistake.

Raptors had 91 shots, Pacers had 78. Raptors had three more FTs. Still lost. smh

Harden has reached his the average amount of PT he used to get with OKC, so how did he fair in his debut compared to his OKC days?

31 points, 5 rebounds, 7 assists, 0 fouls, 1 steal, 4 TO, 1 Blk. Shooting 60%, 50% from 3.

Last year in equal playing time in OKC:

16.8 points, 4 rebounds, 3.7 assist, 2.4 fouls, 1 steal, 2 TOs, .2 blk. Shooting 49%, 39% from 3.

yeeeaaaaa

Matrix

Fuck you Mchale.

Damn Harden is good.

dream

"There are 3 reasons why Derrick Rose isn't in the building tonight:

1) he doesn't want to get run into while on the bench
2) it hurts him too much to not be able to play
3) he doesn't want to take attention away from the team."

Uhhuh.

Top Bottom