• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

985boi

Don't know why the SD channels are the default. Hate having to keep switching to the HD channels when flipping around.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
What is happening in that Celtics game? For some reason I'm watching Houston vs Atlanta. The power of Harden I guess.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yo Lin earn your huge contract

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wow josh smith air ball lol that was bad

Piecake

Im still not terribly impressed with Derrick Williams. Pek aint playing so hot, but our defense is impressive (or the kings just suck) and all of our players are contributing, which was a rare site to see last year

zychi

Banned
untitled-227rdr.gif

DEFENSE!

Matrix

Okay Parsons does look like complete ass... Smokey you win.

WTF Parsons, you have no pressure on you!

Matrix

Rockets don't go after Josh Smith, he's garbage now :p

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Since I'm not sure how long I'll be living here, I sent nba lpbb customer service saying I ordered LP to see if they really check my cable information or will they just activate my lpbb with no proof :p

If I move to DC, I'm pretty sure shitcast won't be in my hood.

Top Bottom