• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

KingGondo

Banned
Damn, Thunder look so strong.
I'm starting to believe. We're so deep and talented. My only concern is experience.

Gonna be scary if we continue to improve throughout the season as I expect. Guys like Lamb and Adams are gonna start to really make big strides in March or so, IMO.

masud

Banned
There's a strip club here in Albuquerque that everyone goes to for the buffet. Some middle aged women I work with told me about it...

Zep

Banned
Last time I went to a stripclub, I found some green discharge on my khaki shorts afterwards. I dumped them shits in an Aldi trashcan and drove home in my boxers.

Sanjuro

Last time I went to a stripclub, I found some green discharge on my khaki shorts afterwards. I dumped them shits in an Aldi trashcan and drove home in my boxers.

This one isn't the worst. I mean, it's no Montreal, but I've done alright. I met a Sconi!

They're really wearing out this fancy slow-mo cam in the Thunder-Grizzlies game.

I love the Grizzlies, but I don't think there's a single player we have who's exciting enough to warrant a slowed down replay, ever.

Sanjuro

This bartender is hilarious though. She is from Jersey and knows sports. She just compared Rose to Jay Williams and knew about the Fab Five. Also bitched about Jordan Crawford not being legit.

Wifey material. Marisa Tomei tier.

To think if the Bulls had committed half the amount of TOs they did, they would be in this game

Prigs really fucked up his 3 pt avg this game lol

Top Bottom