• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

linsivvi

Xavier has made so many defensive mistakes out there I'm starting to wonder if we have any coaching staff

Last season we at least had a decent roster of assistants. Pringles got rid of all of them except his brother (fucking nepotism) and the Bobcats got our best assistant.

Emwitus

And right on cue Xavier leaves his man open again
Edit: getting killed on the boards? Nah, no need for Jordan hill here. None at all

Jared Zwerling @JaredZwerling 1 minute ago
Wow ... Now, Prigioni has a hairline fracture of his right great toe & is expected to be out at least 2 weeks. All about the New York Melos.
fackin___boolshid_by_sbkmulletman-d3h5qdu.png

Because if we weren't constantly mortgaging our future in Knicks-esque deals we could have had Lillard and some youth instead of the Pierce/KG death rattle?

The C's have no business being any good but they're playing hard on both ends of the floor, they're rebounding, they're running, and they have a lot of flexibility on where to go in the future. They're not better than us when we're healthy, but they don't have to be this year.

And Gerald Wallace just hit a 3, smfh.

Forever

Banned
Looking at the box score I see Mirza showing signs of life and... holy shit Joe.

Yeah I don't know what's going on with his knee, but it's coincided nicely with their tank bid. If he can heal up, if the Sixers get a high draft pick like they should, and Noel plays well, they could be a scary team in the future.

I doubt he's really injured. No doubt though that Hinkie has a plan.

Cloudy

Banned
Jodie Meeks is just horrific lately but this team's problems are the same as last year without Farmar. No PG and no interior defense

Top Bottom