• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Linasstic tonight

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Howard dunk :O

Terrible D for 3 quarters, then Knicks started going uptempo and not switching finally. It could've been interesting down the stretch but Murry giveth and taketh away. Knicks better hope Carmelo and Bargs can play next game or it's going to get ugly.

Is it weird to think that the Raptors and Knicks would be a little envious of each other atm? Each team has what the other wins, Raptors with the playoff home-court and the Knicks with their ineptitude.

pilonv1

BcnopwdCAAAFq_L.jpg

damn

I don't know if I can keep reading the RealGM Knicks board for schadenfreude, it's gotten really dark lately:

TAPEemALL on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:41 pm

This team makes me want to cut off my own di ck I feel like I should experience no pleasure anymore

I don't know if I can keep reading the RealGM Knicks board for schadenfreude, it's gotten really dark lately:

TAPEemALL on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:41 pm

This team makes me want to cut off my own di ck I feel like I should experience no pleasure anymore

lmao i am there all the time, i saw that guy over there.

Top Bottom