• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Slizz

P59yoFP.jpg

Melo trying to think of an insult at this very moment

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

flyover

Every person has sound god awful so far. Who's running the audio/speaker for this shit?

The mixing has been terrible. I feel really bad for the musicians, even if I don't like them. Every single artist has had the lead vocals jacked up -- and everything else buried, except for an occasional random instrument. It's bizarre.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Crowd dead or mic is fucked.

Houston baby! :D

Matrix

Really Neyo again...

Fucking NBA is clueless.

The mixing has been terrible. I feel really bad for the musicians, even if I don't like them. Every single artist has had the lead vocals jacked up -- and everything else buried, except for an occasional random instrument. It's bizarre.

That's exactly how I feel too. Even though some of these people I'm not big fans of I know that there is no way in hell it can be this bad just from them. I don't know much about music production, but I've been plenty of live shows to know it takes a team to put on a great show, and clearly the team behind this NBA weekend is terrible.

Matrix

Bad mics or not, he sounds god awful live.

Fuck start this game already.

Top Bottom