• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Is she alright now?

"Although the operation was successful, we'll have to monitor Tatum's progress until she's 44 months old. During that time she'll be at the highest risk for tumors to form in one or both of her eyes. Knowing this, I decided that we had to move closer to doctors and hospitals that specialized in treating her illness. It was a tough choice that put my family's financial future in jeopardy. I had to leave the Utah Jazz, forfeiting the remaining three years on my contract (approximately $20 million) before I could even consider playing elsewhere. And then there was no guarantee that another team would want me.

The weeks that passed before I was signed to the Lakers were agonizing. Ensuring Tatum's health was priceless, but I wondered if I could still give my children the kind of life I had envisioned for them. Finally I landed a second deal with the Lakers, which was a blessing because Los Angeles has a superb medical facility where Tatum can receive the best care.

It's been nearly two years since Tatum's diagnosis and operation. And after two additional rounds of chemotherapy, she has regained almost 50 percent of the vision in her eye and the cancer is in remission."

That was in 2009, I have no clue how his daughter is now. I figure she's better.

"Although the operation was successful, we'll have to monitor Tatum's progress until she's 44 months old. During that time she'll be at the highest risk for tumors to form in one or both of her eyes. Knowing this, I decided that we had to move closer to doctors and hospitals that specialized in treating her illness. It was a tough choice that put my family's financial future in jeopardy. I had to leave the Utah Jazz, forfeiting the remaining three years on my contract (approximately $20 million) before I could even consider playing elsewhere. And then there was no guarantee that another team would want me.

The weeks that passed before I was signed to the Lakers were agonizing. Ensuring Tatum's health was priceless, but I wondered if I could still give my children the kind of life I had envisioned for them. Finally I landed a second deal with the Lakers, which was a blessing because Los Angeles has a superb medical facility where Tatum can receive the best care.

It's been nearly two years since Tatum's diagnosis and operation. And after two additional rounds of chemotherapy, she has regained almost 50 percent of the vision in her eye and the cancer is in remission."
:). I'm glad she's alright. That was a dick move by that Jazz fan.

h3ro

I remember back when I was in school when I heard one of the First and Fifteen mixtapes. Dude was stringing together verses on IVs and respirators.

You were supposed to be the one, Lupe.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll take good fans and one guy who covers his eye over a huge city that can't fill its arena.

That's why you're a Jazz fan. You fit right in with your fanbase.

Matrix

oh.

my bad.

This is salt that hasn't stopped flowing since the youngest team in the league raped his squad on their own home floor by almost 50.

Top Bottom