• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Bosh benched

dat L

i8mwoIUXBkf2u.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That Noah D on Paul was hilarious lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

i think people are generally not aware that right handed players prefer to drive right and are more comfortable shooting when going left because the ball comes up safer and quicker considering its easier to set your feet off the momentum of going to your weak hand

mj essentially said all of fuck nothing in that interview and people are eating it up because storylines

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
damn ouch at that replay

Tekniqs

i think people are generally not aware that right handed players prefer to drive right and are more comfortable shooting when going left because the ball comes up safer and quicker considering its easier to set your feet off the momentum of going to your weak hand

mj essentially said all of fuck nothing in that interview and people are eating it up because storylines

i drive left all the time....but i do feel more comfortable pulling up for a J going left as well

Top Bottom