• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Stern made the call. Lakers got that spot reserved.

No doubt. Though McFail is so crappy at coaching it's a great coverup :p

I'm starting to see abuse on Asik that Yao would get.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
shump is capable of making some good dishes. he needs the ball on his hands more to facilitate instead of being a spot up 3 point shooter. id much rather have him bring the ball up instead of jr

cant believe we blew a 14 pt lead and were down 3 for a second. smh

curry is fucking awesome

Shumpert is a terrible ballhander

Dude was crazy inefficient last year and just downright messy on offense the entire time. He didn't get real value until NY limited his shots towards February last season.

The thing with him is that he looks like a guy that knows what he's doing on the offensive end. He has the body, he has the form, he has the athleticism - but he is THE book you don't judge by his cover.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"I'm at the game. Interesting tidbit - Harden has chewed out Lin 3 or 4 times throughout the game on busted plays/missed assignments. He looked pretty annoyed with Lin."

FEAR DA BEARD LIN

god, do we even have a coach?

Amar'e foul trouble killed alot of the Knicks momentum, they needed some scoring from him on the 2nd unit and Knicks got nothing. Then Curry went off, for some reason they didn't have Shump on him full time... can't leave him open.

Knicks need to be careful, they wasted a golden opportunity to have both scorers on the Warriors sit out most of the 3rd.

Emwitus

tumblr_lugpekqFch1qzx3jto1_500.gif

Matrix

lol how many do you have of those?

"Harden's taking out all his repressed YNB hate on Lin lol."

haha

"T Rob has been pretty awful so far. Hopefully it's because of the system. I'd rather see Jones get a chance."

I'm cutting the kid some slack for awhile, but it was truly stupid of McFail to sub him in when the starters were on fire and playing with Dmo for the first time. Shit went downhill from there.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Rudy Gay's Toronto Raptors.

More like the Raptors of the last three seasons, minus their best 3pt shooter (Calderon), now featuring another chucker. I guess Gay and Lowry taking all the long shots is better than DeRozan and Bargs. But just barely.

Matrix

Drexler basically called out McFails shitty subbing.

Matrix

for fucks sake.

smh

Tommy Dee @TommyDeeTKB about 14 minutes ago
You HAVE to deny curry the outlet/inbounds pass. Make someone else bring the ball up/get it to him in half court set. #knicks #adjustments
Alan Hahn @alanhahn about 11 minutes ago
Me and Daughtry have halftime on @ESPNNY98_7FM. BD is losing it about how Knicks allowed Curry to play with three fouls in 2Q!!!
ADJUSTMENTS? WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How do you lose to the Cleveland Kyries when Kyrie isn't even playing?
why was Tobias Harris getting DNPs in Milwaukee?

he's averaging 16/6 since being traded

They were stacked in the interior and his defense is terribad

Matrix

Ellis is a bitch. Call a tech!

Top Bottom