• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Lebron's passing has been great so far. He's playing aggressive despite not shooting a ton.

Manu has also been great. Spurs really need that.

TP hasn't done much, though. But Leonard and Neal hit some shots to make up for it.

Another good 1st quarter, fun pace. Still worry the pace may wear out the Spurs.

Kind of weird.
image.php

It'll be interesting to see if Lebron can do this all game. He's working a lot already

you guys are doubling the shit out of him, even moreso than it seems in the last game

I guess he's just going to keep passing it off. looks like pop is hoping the titos don't go off

I'm a PC guy only, but you'd be far better off going the PS4 route this cycle. How MS thinks they can charge an extra Benjamin is beyond me.

Pimpwerx

Defense is playing better, but we're still playing like crap on offense. Untimely turnovers and iffy shot selection. Bron is gonna sit soon too. Hopefully Wade and Bosh can get something going. PEACE.

you guys are doubling the shit out of him, even moreso than it seems in the last game

I guess he's just going to keep passing it off. looks like pop is hoping the titos don't go off

I'd keep doing it over a 7 game series. Just needs to come down to can the heat minus lebron keep making the shots

Top Bottom