• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

It feels like Miami played a lot better but it's a very close game. entertaining first half.

Wade looks a lot healthier and that's a big sign for Miami. If not for Battier being ass and Bosh's 3rd foul, this lead would probably be a lot bigger.

On the flip side TP has looked great, Duncan woke up in the 2nd, and Manu has been pretty good. Green was a big boost for Spurs, too (like Ray for Miami).

Miami's small ball lineup in the 2nd with Duncan on the bench has been the difference so far.

Pimpwerx

TD with that buzzer beater doesn't bother me at all. I feel the Spurs have made much tougher shots than us to keep it this close. I think Wade and Bosh can really tilt this series in our favor. Our defense needs to stay consistent though. No plays off.

I'm honestly ready to say cut Battier's minutes the rest of the series until he starts hitting more shots. We don't necessarily need his defense this series like we did last. Miller can fill his minutes better if he's this hot.

Anyway, good first half for only being up 3. I honestly expect an explosion next half. I think we're gonna blow them out by the end of it. We are stronger and faster on offense, and we're stronger and faster on defense. Good half. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come. PEACE.

Most of those misses were wide open shots in the first. He was definitely feeling it in the second. I have no idea how this game is going to go. Lebron hasn't gone off yet, but we missed a ton of makeable shots in the first.

Other than the long 2s which is still a low percentage shot, Duncan was rushed on his misses. They weren't good shots in my book.

The shots he took in the 2nd Q were good shots (besides the last one which he had to shoot of course).

Loved the half. Our defense and offense was pretty awesome in the first half, held the spurs to 42% but that's mostly them being rusty. We're rebounding well, Joel actually contributed. If Shane could stop sucking it up we'd have a bigger lead but he's made some nice defensive plays. Mike should take his minutes though.

Hopefully the three ball keeps going down. LeBron and Wade(esp) are playing great, Bron is on pace for 10 assists. ball is moving.

duxstar

lol at people saying "wow heat gonna blow em out second half" not saying its impossible but so far duncan started off like 0 for 5, wade has more points than he scored in like the first 5 pacers games, and Miller and Allen went 4 for 4 or something from 3 point land.

Just saying the fact the spurs are down by only 3 should scare heat fans not give them hope, oh and lets not forget the phantom call on wade, and this is a 1 point game.

duxstar

Simmons is an idiot lol ..... so he wants the spurs to just turn the ball over 18 times, and stick splitter in the middle and "muck" it up.

Simmons is an idiot lol ..... so he wants the spurs to just turn the ball over 18 times, and stick splitter in the middle and "muck" it up.

He means this pace isn't good for Spurs because Miami will kill them in transition.

He's right, too. Spurs need to slow the game down against Miami.

Top Bottom