• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

effzee

And before your skip baylesses get ready for your tired arguments, Lebron still had a triple double and when the team was dead in the water at the end of the third beginning of 4th he brought them back by himself.

He also hit a clutch 3 to make that ray allen 3 possible. Yeah he had a terrible first half and two costly turnovers but he isn't mistake free. Hell of a game both sides, all players, both coaches.

Holy hell my heart was pounding the whole 4th qrt plus OT.

WHAT A FUCKING GAME!

SamuraiX-

What a ridiculous game. lol

LeBron getting bailed out left, right, and center.

I hope they give Manu Ginobili the Finals MVP if the Heat win tomorrow.

strobogo

Banned
Lol, NBA is worked more than Raw. So good. I can't believe the Heat had to go to 7 with the Pacers and the Spurs. They're supposed to be the best team in the league, yet they've struggled hard in the these 2 series.

The game was lost when the Spurs started the 4th with Neal and Splitter. Fuck that. It's possibly the last quarter of the season and you are 12 minutes away from a championship. Go all out for fucks sake.

Also, Manu, what the hell is wrong with you? No composure at all.

Winning Game 7 will be a miracle.

Pops coaching was so bizarre down the stretch

Starting the 4th with a complete shit show of a lineup of your worst players

Having Manu be the farthest player from the ball as your best free throw shooter on the critical inbounds

Saving your timeout down 1 with turnover Ginobili running in traffic when you could have designed a play.

Taking out Duncan numerous times in critical end of game situations.

Words can't describe my disappointment.

TheFatOne

Pop deserves most of the blame for this loss. I thought lebron turned the corner last year but he is so fucking terrible in the clutch. I don't know how you don't bench many. Guy was horrible and pop kept doubt him out.

rdrr gnr

The missed free throws. No timeout before Allen. Giving it to Manu. Ugh. Fuck. I don't want another year of commentators circle jerking to LeBron.

charsace

Manu traveled too

Refs let him travel because he got fouled. Manu went through a foul tunnel from the 3 point line up to the ray allen foul. The refs missed multiple fouls. That drive is one Manu has made thousands of times in the NBA alone.

Omega

Banned
Manu was awful, but Crawford came up big at home. Not much SA could do.

Crawford wasn't the one that kept Manu in the game.
Crawford wasn't the one making terrible substitutions down the stretch
Crawford wasn't the one missing free throws

Blame the refs all you want. Just know it's a terrible excuse

Top Bottom