• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Vahagn

Oh hey look guys, Lebron sucking in a Finals game!

He's gonna go off for 5 minutes and people gonna claim he had a great game like always

J2 Cool

The Heat have the horses, and were thought to come into tonight the more energetic team. I have to think this benefits the Spurs how ugly it is at the moment. They're bigger, they can keep it close, and hopefully get something of a crisper offense the 2nd half. I'm surprised Miami's not trying to run against this team. At least I thought that was everyone's fear, Miami running them out of the building in an up tempo game.

The one downside to late playoffs game 7s is how sloppy they tend to be. Nerves are so high.

There's like what, 15 combined TOs already?

No Bosh for the next 6 minutes is pretty huge. I don't even think he's scored yet and he might not be into it come second half. then again, it's game 7, so no excuse next half, Chris.

He's gonna go off for 5 minutes and people gonna claim he had a great game like always

Can you talk about anything other than just Lebron and his MVP quest here? FFS

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Cause they get fouled in the last game and dont get it called ..... gotta make sure the refs know they are SUPPOSED to pretend to be fair.

Oh, I see. Only the Spurs have missed calls against them. Got it.

one thing for certain is that if lebron goes 6/24 and gets 15 rebounds and gets finals mvp you're going to be defending him forever

since 15 rebounds is what counts

Top Bottom