• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

The Neal shots were contested but at this point I would rather force him to dribble...crowd these wings more

It was also way behind the line. Terrible shot, I give that to him. Time won't be on the Spurs side if they keep shooting these shots.

Problem will be if Miami overreacts and it leads to good shots.

that RIPD movie looks fucking terrible.

Damn they don't miss threes. Whatever, as long as our defense keeps forcing turnovers or bad looks we will win.

Lebron needs to get going though, he is in danger of reaching mavs finals level of shyness.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
bulls did it against the lakers in 91 and then lakers did it to sixers in 2001

don't know about others

I'm talking about losing game 1 at home...in fact, all the teams i listed lost game 1 at home then won the next 4

so i guess if the heat win this I will start becoming the HEAT IN 5 parrot

Only 3 teams have come back from 0-2 in the Finals and 2006 Heat did it against Dallas but they were Road team before that it happened in 1977

LuchaShaq

Banned
Heat are great at rotating but the individual defenders are mostly trash. Guys need to start taking Miller, Cole, Allen off the dribble more.

After LeBron being the best player in the world, the Heat's BIGGEST strength is that Haslem/Bosh/Birdman are all incredible Screen defenders, and all long armed and quick enough to help on drives while also recovering to close out on a shooter.

It's not so easy as "lol take mike miller to the rack".

duxstar

To be honest spurs offense looks like fucking garbage, but hitting them 3's, this game is over if they don't start driving with more consistency

Ray is...he's doin too much. He's moving so hard off the ball that guys are feeling compelled to move the ball to him and it's resulting in bad decisions more often than not.

Top Bottom