• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Why the bitching when the team is playing so good? Trying to get one player to do so much is exactly why we were almost eliminated last round .

Wade got me really pissed, you can't have that attitude.

I am concerned for lebron cause he kind of seems lost out there. We know he can attack the basket like a monster, I know spurs are clogging up the middle but there were two fast breaks where lebron had a lane and he passed it up and it lead to a missed jump shot. It seems to me lebron is just letting the spurs defense dictate how he plays.

Gee, expecting your star player and MVP to put up more than 4-1-4 on 7 shots at the half sure is asking a lot. Not to mention the fact that he just looks bad on offense.
Asking him to iso it up to get himself going and take away from team when they're going the way they are is too much. Which is exactly why wade called him out on it post game 6.

Seriously, we are playing the best ball we've played in the playoffs and all people can do is bitch about stat lines. It pisses me off, I just want a chip. I don't need lebron to be some god just for you guys gratification.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Asking him to iso it up to get himself going and take away from team when they're going the way they are is too much. Which is exactly why wade called him out on it.

Seriously, we are playing the best ball we've played in the playoffs and all people can do is bitch about stat lines. It pisses me off, I just want a chip.

People aren't telling him to ISO it up, they are saying he's not being aggressive nor imposing his will offensively. He's actually doing something worse: taking long mid-range jumpshots while isolated.

LeBron better be saving energy for the second half after being gassed on thursday. Even if we win this game with him playing like this, we won't win the series.

He needs to attack, he will get all the fucking calls.

People aren't telling him to ISO it up, they are saying he's not being aggressive nor imposing his will offensively. He's actually doing something worse: taking long mid-range jumpshots while isolated.
He's an iso scorer though. The ball has to stop moving for him to score, which is like 10x worse than him playing within the offense and hittin open shooters.

One of the more painful things to catch you by surprise is when you bite into a piece of pork and you chew hard as hell and don't know there's bone and your molars get owned

haha Lebron can't even score on the break.

Does Leonard rebound every brick of his?

edit: lebron settling for a 20 foot shot over Splitter!? Holy fuck, what is going on with him?

Top Bottom