• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Vestal

You cheer for the Heat

The fuck are you on about

If NYK makes the conf finals (they wont), rest assured all of NBA gaf will be on their side. Even the most ardent Knick haters

Atleast the Heat show a little class... None of this getting to it with the fans shit, or dressing up in all black for a funeral.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF won't Mcfail play TJones.

Smith is garbage.

After improving his low-post game last season and become a far more efficient shooter this season, James is already committed to working on the next phase of his game.

"My free throw shooting," James said Friday, referring to his 75.3 percent success rate. "I want to -- I need to shoot in the 80s. That's my next goal. And then, just continue to do what I've been doing the last couple of years. But my free throw shooting is what I really want to zone in on."

60/40/80 season next year yall

SoulPlaya said:
Oh shit!

Omer Asik has become my second favorite NBA player.
I thought you had a soft spot for Taj. He and Booz are inseparable.

Or Nate.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lin can't do shit and game has gone to hell. Can't play D either like Bev.

Lin and Smith don't belong on the court.

Mcfail and his shitty ass lineups!

thekad

Banned
Brooks is literally the only player off the bench we can play. Smith has been awful and Lin needs to go back to the locker room.

Matrix

fucking Kmart.

Kill me.

Top Bottom