• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Again, the Battier open 3 is going to be there all game, as Ilyasova refuses to guard him on the perimeter. Battier is 1-5, you'd think he'll eventually hit a few.

Bucks needs to switch that or just remove Ersan from the equation, play Dunleavy as a stretch 4.

Well, that game sure is fun to watch.

Physically, the Heat will need to grind it out as the Bucks play really intense, physical basketball. That's basically all Mbah Ah Mouteh and Sanders can do. Jennings and Ellis will speed it up... I hope they wear them out.

Take out Ray put in Mike Miller.

Spo is pissing me off with the rotations.

lol he's not taking the bucks very seriously. these are regular season rotations he's got right now

I expect as series get more difficult that we will see a lot less norris cole

Vire

He's got Chalmers on Jennings and Ray on Ellis, our two worst defenders on their two best players.

I want to punch Spo in the face. Why isn't Wade on Ellis? Why aren't they doubling Jennings?

Fucking aye man.

Cipherr

Fuck Chalmers man. Dumbass dude, ain't nobody got time for that little chippy shit and throwing away possessions in the playoffs man.

Bench that clown for the next 3 games so he gets the message.

He's got Chalmers on Jennings and Ray on Ellis, our two worst defenders on their two best players.

I want to punch Spo in the face. Why isn't Wade on Ellis? Why aren't they doubling Jennings?

Fucking aye man.
Ellis isn't exactly breaking Ray down, he's just pulling up. ain't much you can do about it. Chalmers is getting burned though, like he has all year long.

Lmao Barkley. He's right, no point in showing up if you aren't actually going to try to win. Jordan got swept by the Celtics but he put in work. Nice to see Jennings at least making it interesting.

Vire

psycho intellect and vire shaking in their LLL boots while ph33 ph33 is like fuck this imma chill
I'm not worried, I'm angry with Spo, not our play.

He played Chris Bosh 16 minutes in the first half. That's 32 minutes a game in the Playoffs. Are you kidding me? It's not like Playoff games are back to back.

What he really feels like:

tumblr_mdv5faCJsS1rya7rz.gif

Top Bottom