• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

giri

Would the Grizz be able to move Z-Bo this offseason? if they lose this series it's going to start to feel like this core has hit its ceiling.

He's the only piece of the core that can really be easily replaced.

The question is, to whom, and for whom.

I don't mind the idea of starting ed daivs.

But the grizz will need to probably upgrade the SG spot in that instance, they won't be able to keep allen probably. Ideally a defensive orientated SG that can hit 3's. Afflalo or Lee? or... i dunno, wilson chandler would be ok? They don't have to be great ball handlers/creators, but they would have to be good a good shooter. They desperately need spacing.

Marc can run the low post, but it's too easy to double on him at the moment.

But Z-bo's contract is HEFTY. 17.8M next year, with a player option the year after for 16.5M

He's the only piece of the core that can really be easily replaced.

The question is, to whom, and for whom.

I don't mind the idea of starting ed daivs.

But the grizz will need to probably upgrade the SG spot in that instance, they won't be able to keep allen probably. Ideally a defensive orientated SG that can hit 3's. Afflalo or Lee? or... i dunno, wilson chandler would be ok? They don't have to be great ball handlers/creators, but they would have to be good a good shooter. They desperately need spacing.

Marc can run the low post, but it's too easy to double on him at the moment.

But Z-bo's contract is HEFTY. 17.8M next year, with a player option the year after for 16.5M

Would the Hawks have taken him for Josh Smith? I sort of like Smith next to Gasol.

giri

Would the Hawks have taken him for Josh Smith? I sort of like Smith next to Gasol.

This would only encourage smith to shoot 3's.

And thats never been a good idea.

Smith will want a max contract, and it would lock the Grizz up cap wise for a long time. Not the worst option, but eh. Now if they could get horford & Korver!

What game are the refs watching?

Why not hack a Jordan?

aBX8a73.gif

Top Bottom