• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the only defender is moving his feet and not set, yeah, pretty much, as long as the shoulder isn't lowered.

Once again you can be moving and or not have set feet to draw a charge.

Marco had the legal defensive position there and lebron charged. clearly.

If this team is as pissed off as I think they are they'll come out of the half blazing

prayer114.jpg

Holy shit Bosh can't even shoot from half chart! LOL!

what's half chart

Feep

Banned
Once again you can be moving and or not have set feet to draw a charge.

Marco had the legal defensive position there and lebron charged. clearly.
After just doing research on this, apparently NBA refs look for:

Is the defensive player’s torso set in position before the offensive player begins his upward motion? The defense can not slide into position after the offensive player has reached this stage.
Interesting. Guess I'd need to see a GIF of the play.

Ginobiliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just keep posting the most drive by fuck Lebron shit.

Not really. I'm not targeting lebron specifically. Said Lebron and Mohammad should both have been ejected but Lebron is KING which is true. Showed a graph of heat fanbase which is not really attacking lebron. Then I commented on a lebron flop.

I still think he is the best player in the world though.

Emwitus

Not really. I'm not targeting lebron specifically. Said Lebron and Mohammad should both have been ejected but Lebron is KING which is true. Showed a graph of heat fanbase which is not really attacking lebron. Then I commented on a lebron flop.

I still think he is the best player in the world though.

Hey now, don't take it back son. Lebron is a flopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom