• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
It's sort of amazing how the Bulls have 80 points with as terrible as their offense is. And given Miami's defense, of course and how quickly they close out and double team.

Lkr

heat defense is so fucking good and the bulls have got to be tired seeing as they have all played 40+ minutes in every game of the post season. is hinrich ever coming back?

Ray has sucked. And I know I talked about bron but he's clearly been better this quarter and got aggressive.

But where is wade? He's done almost nothing this game.

Lkr

it's the playoffs man. no matter what people say there is always a roadblock somewhere

4-shaquille-kobe-laugh-740_s620x415.jpg

heat defense is so fucking good and the bulls have got to be tired seeing as they have all played 40+ minutes in every game of the post season. is hinrich ever coming back?

Deng lost 15 lbs in the hospital so he' s probably not back this series. Hinrich's calf needed another MRI the other day so I'm guessing he's not coming back either unless the Bulls push it to six.

Ripclawe

Banned
Only if Spo has more cache he would be screaming at Lebron and Wade to man up. Bulls deserve to win this game because they are actually trying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom