• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're chanting for Sheamus
tumblr_m8pxbuGFst1rq77vjo1_400.png

DJ88

I'm glad LeBron finally manned up in these last few minutes. Way too close for comfort. Thank god Bosh and Cole had huge games tonight. Can't wait that long to start attacking in game 4 LeBron.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You know, I can't believe I'm saying this, but if Rose had come back when he was supposed to, they would have won this game tonight. If Rose would have come back, they may have actually beaten the Heat this year. I would have never guessed that.

Wow.

Cipherr

Yes. :D

Happy to see Noah foul out. Doesn't matter how. Ejection, foul out, whatever, just break that spirit of his. The dude is dangerous.

KingKong

You know, I can't believe I'm saying this, but if Rose had come back when he was supposed to, they would have won this game tonight. If Rose would have come back, they may have actually beaten the Heat this year. I would have never guessed that.

Wow.

forget Rose, if they had Deng and Heinrich they could have beaten them

alba

Little is the new Big
Yes. :D

Happy to see Noah foul out. Doesn't matter how. Ejection, foul out, whatever, just break that spirit of his. The dude is dangerous.

Nobody will break his spirit, ever. Well, that happened... See ya Monday for the revenge hopefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom