• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsonUT

That is the third time this series Jack has waited for the horn before firing up a half court shot. If he is that concerned about his shot percentage you think he would pass more.

Emwitus

I just tuned in to watch the dumbest minutes of basketball i've watched in a long time. I don't know if it's warrior coaching or just a low IQ team.

linsivvi

He shot 50% from the line in the regular season...

We've been through this. He shot 38 FTs all seasons. That's an extremely small sample.

He was a 61% FT shooter last season too, in 23 attempts.

And 50% is better than what the Warriors are shooting right now. Pop is getting dumb.

It's funny because the Spurs have all the experience in the world and still playing all kinds of fuckball and then the warriors have no experience and you better believe they're fucking that ball.

It's funny because the Spurs have all the experience in the world and still playing all kinds of fuckball and then the warriors have no experience and you better believe they're fucking that ball.

Spurs are getting open shots. Everything is hitting the front of the rim

AcridMeat

Banned
Hey Jackson, playing David Lee as your fucking big man with Splitter out there when he tore a fucking muscle is not what you should do.

Barnes working his ass off.

Cloudy

Banned
This game shows you how much Curry carries this team. Without him being a triple threat their whole offense is just bogged down

Can we just forget this series exists? This and the knicks pacers.

This thread goes so overboard with this bullshit. This game is fine

Its one thing if an offense isnt being run (Pacers) or its iso ball (Knicks) but missed shots are a part of the game. Its a noon start ffs. Its to be expected.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I'm surprised that America allows that RadioShack ad to be showed in the middle of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom