• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubie Brown is senile.

Won't recognize it should have been Spurs ball saying Bogut did not have possession, like it matters.

Does not understand that GS had to run the clock down so SA did not have a chance to win.

Sigh.

J2 Cool

You really iso Jack, not even one of your two best scorers, in that situation? And sit still until 6 seconds? Ugh. That's when you create movement and look for some pop outs to Steph or Klay.

I can't believe that the best play Mark Jackson can come up with coming out of a timeout with 16 seconds left is a Jack iso..

lol. yes. Im not saying that happened here, but I saw James Harden do it multiple times this season. And I know he waved off the coach, cause I read his body language during a timeout and there was no doubt whatever play was drawn up, he was gunna ignore

If the Warriors get to 90 before we score, I don't think we're coming back. WE've been shooting like ass

EDIT: And Manu shoots an air ball. That's the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom