• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe does not do crap like that to draw fouls. Even when he does his pumpfakes, he is actually trying to score not jump into guys or swing through their arms. It's chickenshit basketball and any true fan should be able to see that even if you like Durant's game otherwise (which I do for the most part)

Do you not remember the days when Kobe was flailing elbows after shooting

zychi

Banned
Is there a way to watch this game legally online? It boggles my mind that the OTA channels arent free online yet.

Cloudy

Banned
Do you not remember the days when Kobe was flailing elbows after shooting

Yeah he does that when he gets hit and he also yells. But he does not constantly dive into guys, pumpfake and then jump into guys or swing his arm under guys to get fts.

Even when he does any of those things, he is clearly trying to score the ball not just get cheap fouls! Melo is another guy who doesn't traffic in bullshit fts for the most parts. They actually respect the game...

Yeah he does that when he gets hit and he also yells. But he does not constantly dive into guys, pumpfake and then jump into guys or swing his arm under guys. Even when he does any of those things, he is clearly trying to score the ball not just get cheap fouls!

Dude Kobe used to do the swing through as well.

zychi

Banned
Yeah he does that when he gets hit and he also yells. But he does not constantly dive into guys, pumpfake and then jump into guys or swing his arm under guys to get fts.

Even when he does any of those things, he is clearly trying to score the ball not just get cheap fouls! Melo is another guy who doesn't traffic in bullshit fts for the most parts. They actually respect the game...

Hanchecking fixes this.

KD is just abusing the mediocre defense to his advantage.

Kobe is what I call a "dipper," take a shot, and dip his body into the defender, Melo, LBJ, Wade, KD sometimes, are all pros at it.

Memphis got a bit away from the defense I think would win the series. Focused too much on Durant and allowed the other guys to get comfortably and get good looks.

I think Memphis needs to make Durant go 1 on 5 instead like they sort of did in the 1st. Take out the role players.

jjasper

I hope we never see Daye again in this series. The fact that we are only down one with him playing significant minutes is amazing.

fertygo

KD used swingthrough when guys hipchecking him, they keep doing that to him and allowed to make thing fair, I don't mind him doing few cheap trick because that.

Cloudy

Banned
Memphis got a bit away from the defense I think would win the series. Focused too much on Durant and allowed the other guys to get comfortably and get good looks.

I think Memphis needs to make Durant go 1 on 5 instead like they sort of did in the 1st. Take out the role players.

I'm not sure you can play Durant 1 on 1 this series. Memphis needs to play a zone cos they are allowing way too many drives

jjasper

Second half need to adjust and have Allen on Martin and prince/Pondexter on KD and let them play man don't double. And dear lord no more Austin Daye and play Ed Davis some instead of only going to Arthur.

Derwind

Second half need to adjust and have Allen on Martin and prince/Pondexter on KD and let them play man don't double. And dear lord no more Austin Daye and play Ed Davis some instead of only going to Arthur.

Lol you guys have Ed Davis and don't play him...

An easy way to see I'm correct is to youtube Kobe swing through and Durant swing through.

Any videos you find of Kobe will show him taking a credible shot in spite of the contact. He does not use it to draw cheap fts

What exactly is a credible shot?

They're all going for and 1s...

An easy way to see I'm correct is to youtube Kobe swing through and Durant swing through.

Any videos you find of Kobe will show him taking a credible shot in spite of the contact. He does not use it to draw cheap fts

you have intent of going for the shot and intent of drawing the foul.
you have the two mixed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom