• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Knicks I'm actually gonna watch this bullshit. Don't make me regret it.

image.php

how come MSG doesnt give out orange or blue tshirts or towels or something? whoever is in charge of this stuff is not doing a good job

place should be loud as fuck. i love watching OKC and GSW home games because of those passionate loud ass fans. maybe the exorbitant prices of the tickets prevents many hardcore fans from coming. these bourgeois crowd is whack

PBY

Banned
how come MSG doesnt give out orange or blue tshirts or towels or something? whoever is in charge of this stuff is not doing a good job

place should be loud as fuck. but i guess cause of the exorbitant prices of the tickets many "true" fans arent able to afford them
Lower bowls gotta be all corporate. I bet most wouldn't put on the tees if they had em.

Brian Mahoney @briancmahoney 2 minutes ago
Prigioni and Copeland having a lengthy chat warming up for 2nd half. Must be talking about why they didn't play more in Game 4
lol

also according to Woodson no guarantee STAT will play in 2nd half.

Mxrz

Knicks fans self destructing?

Dunno what to make of the Pacers. Sometimes they look good , sometimes they look stupid. Miami probably wont sweep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom