• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekad

Banned
What kinda revisionist history is this shit?

AI was one of the two greatest players under 6'1 of all time. The other guy, Zeke, shot in the low 40's % wise too.

I can't stand people that think AI was just a common chucker like Monta or something

lol Chris Paul is much better.

Vahagn

Bird retired because he had a bad back. Iverson is out of the league because he is unwilling to change his game

Iverson ain't the first superstar who didn't want to be a role player coming off the bench. He's also super small, without quickness and a major speed advantage his effectiveness diminishes. That went away his last few seasons due to age an nagging injuries. I'm not the biggest Iverson fan, but he's too small to be effective in his mid to late 30's anyway.

lol Chris Paul is much better.

He is, but he's got at least a few inches on AI and Zeke

Edit: People forget he was third behind Jordan and Wilt in PPG after his first 10 years in the league. He was a top 5 player in the league for a serious number of years.

Iverson ain't the first superstar who didn't want to be a role player coming off the bench. He's also super small, without quickness and a major speed advantage his effectiveness diminishes. That went away his last few seasons due to age an nagging injuries. I'm not the biggest Iverson fan, but he's too small to be effective in his mid to late 30's anyway.

He is, but he's got at least a few inches on AI and Zeke
isn't cp3 like 5'11?

and ph33nix is scurred of the knicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom