• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1nch

Don't really understand that either. The 2-2 format seems weird and boring...

I was wondering about this also. My (entirely uneducated) guess is that because the Pacers beat the Knicks on Saturday, 2 days rest would have put game 1 tonight, and I'm guessing they don't want the 2 series overlapping each other on the same night. And it probably wouldn't be fair to make Indiana play on just 1 day's rest, hence the bump to Wed.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Memphis is actually scoring well in the 3rd, but that's mostly because of Duncan being benched. Also, they can't stop Parker from torching them so no stops.

rando14

ibsTC5GkbH7PgV.gif

jjasper

This break from today till Saturday is hopefully put to good use. Everything needs to be fixed and hopefully Zach can get his head right.

Pimpwerx

Refs ain't the reason SAS is shooting 52% and Memphis is shooting 33%. More than that, this is just what happens when a great defensive team with no offense meets a good defensive team with great offense. PEACE.

Memphis somehow not put away and spurs still below 100 pace. Weird.

Memphis needs to change its pnr defense. I really think they need to play it soft and make Parker shoot and try to score 40. I don't think he has it in him right now. Instead they're letting him pick apart the defense and get his teammates good looks.

Major adjustment there is needed. Offensively much more difficult but if their defense improves I think it will help their offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom