• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
I fucking hate Bosh at the 5. He's so much more effective at PF. Next year we'll trade Anthony and Miller for Omar Asik if Houston gets Dwight. BELIEVE

Pimpwerx

Hopefully Cole can steal the majority of the minutes from Rio. He's just so much better on both ends of the floor right now. PEACE.

This game is surreal, it's like the refs woke up and decided not to be bias for the Heat. This might be the best officiating of a Heat game since before Wade was drafted.

rando14

gee david west shitting on the heat, who could have seen that coming

This game is surreal, it's like the refs woke up and decided not to be bias for the Heat. This might be the best officiating of a Heat game since before Wade was drafted.

iSLpzCZpWxQYe.gif

D. West is gooooood....

lol...what??

details son.....

He wanted to bone my Asian friend. So I told him to hook me up with this chick that was at the party. He helped me out and I helped him. I had no clue that it was him until last year when I was watching the playoffs and I was like I know this dude. So I talked to that Asian chick and she confirmed it.

He wanted to bone my Asian friend. So I told him to hook me up with this chick that was at the party. He helped me out and I helped him. I had no clue that it was him until last year when I was watching the playoffs and I was like I know this dude. So I talked to that Asian chick and she confirmed it.
so how big is it

Haha...

That's cool as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom