• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

That wasn't a flop.
When even Reggie Miller calls it, you know it's a flop.
he didnt fall and west lowered into him twice

but you will keep crying for the next hour and a half anyways so whats the point
see above. But you'll act like it never happened so there's no point in arguing with you. Apparently West is Karl Malone with that off arm. Good of you to ignore everyone else complaining and focus on me doe!

duxstar

off topic but if I bought dark souls off amazon and got the [Online game code] how the fuck do I download the game on my computer? Amazon says there should be a download thing in my games and library but theres no link at all.

No. Reggie has an obvious hard-on for the Pacers. Look how many times he starts off his sentences with "I'd love to see Indiana...." Dude is a clear cheerleader. He's not gonna call it even. PEACE.

Just because you post something twice doesn't make it somehow more right. PEACE.

No. Reggie has an obvious hard-on for the Pacers. Look how many times he starts off his sentences with "I'd love to see Indiana...." Dude is a clear cheerleader. He's not gonna call it even. PEACE.
Neither will the refs.

See, they called a foul on Cole! It's even!

LuchaShaq

Banned
David West lowers his shoulder and rams into birdman twice. Birdman tries to body up both times.

That is literally the OPPOSITE of a flop.

Pimpwerx

Neither will the refs.

See, they called a foul on Cole! It's even!

Pfft. You gonna blame the refs for anything in these two games? Did you shed a tear when the refs made bad calls against us last game? Missed Bron getting fouled twice on a drive, and then called a bad foul on Wade. It's whatever. Can't blame the refs for a close game or a loss. PEACE.

SamuraiX-

Erik Spoelstra preaching "THAT'S A FLOP" when he "coaches" one of the most shameless floppers in the history of the NBA is absolutely comical.

Pimpwerx

Why did he take out Birdman?

everytime Birdman is in we go on a 5+ run.

18 mins last game was the most he's had all postseason. In his career, his production tends to cap out after 15 minutes. He's not gonna see more than 20 minutes the rest of the way IMO. PEACE.

Vire

I can't believe people are rooting for the Pacers.

You want to see more of this terrible fuckball?

Top Bottom