• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

I watch how the Knicks have played the last week and I think, "Why the fuck couldn't this team bring this effort every night? Why did Woodson have to almost be fired before making some of the changes he had to make? Why did Woody have to mindfuck Shump so bad?"

pilonv1

I9Hrx5T.png

dat first place

Clippers could be behind Phoenix soon

giri

I wouldnt mind mcd was in boston when they had him and goodwin and ish just are not good enough back ups and dragic and bledsoe are going to be worn out at this rate. He also already has good chemistry with dragic and frye

He is inconsistent but i think horny can get some value out of him if he is healthy

I don't mind goodwin, guy has good hustle. But he's so overwhelmed out there. He's totally over thinking everything. Atleast he's consistently getting on the court. And he's 19. And already had his bday for this season. Plenty of time left.

But yeah, i don't entirely mind the barbosa signing.

Omzz

still happy with our little streak. beat okc and indiana. cherry on top is beating da knicks back to back. good effort tonight though

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How the fuck do you take a timeout, draw up a play, then step out of bounds?

Lee injury wouldn't be that bad. Injury to Draymond would be much worse

We'll see. Dray turned his ankle in the 4th.

Other than Bogut the warriors seriously lack a low post scoring threat if David Lee gets hurt.

With Draymond out the bench is half as good though...so i hope his injury was a mild turn.

Pkaz01

I don't mind goodwin, guy has good hustle. But he's so overwhelmed out there. He's totally over thinking everything. Atleast he's consistently getting on the court. And he's 19. And already had his bday for this season. Plenty of time left.

But yeah, i don't entirely mind the barbosa signing.
I think he is afraid of making a mistake so he hesitates and gets himself into bad situations. He will be good once he gets some confidence and some arc into his shot. I like his effort. Lets see what Len can do apparently he is trying to come back against the knicks on the 13th or 15th or whenever that game is

Fjordson

Im trying not to jinx the Warriors by posting...but damn if they arent fun to watch. If they had any bench other than an ok Harrison Barnes i'd pencil them into a lock for the 3rd seed out west.

Injury to Steph, Bogut or David Lee would completely f up this squad.
Bench play and turnovers are definitely still an issue. Just have to hope we'll stay healthy.

yojim

Banned
Real talk, if YNB is going to keep doing things like "rehabbing on my own schedule", the Thunder would have probably been better off trading him than Harden. YNB should be scared he's had 3 knee surgeries in less than a year.

YNB isn't as dedicated to the game of basketball then.

Hellion

I watch how the Knicks have played the last week and I think, "Why the fuck couldn't this team bring this effort every night? Why did Woodson have to almost be fired before making some of the changes he had to make? Why did Woody have to mindfuck Shump so bad?"
Lol hardaway jr is the new shumpert.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
still happy with our little streak. beat okc and indiana. cherry on top is beating da knicks back to back. good effort tonight though

And despite all that the hard life of the NBA continues.

Need most likely 2 wins out of the next 3 games (@Indiana, vs. Detroit, vs. Brooklyn) to keep things going as they are.

Wait till the game gets close. Melo will go all iso and then put up dumb shots over and over again.

Great first half from the Knicks. Shump is only 1-3 but hes played solid defense so far
Funny thing: the times he's had a semblance of a healthy squad out there the last month or two he really hasn't. Check the numbers.

Top Bottom