• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Im on the verge of blacklisting them from my own TV, and I haven't really missed a game since 1987. :/

Never thought I would live to see the day where this team is as bad as it is. It all unraveled so quickly. I'm embarrassed as a fan to have this product be a representation of an NBA team.

I place all the blame on Jim Buss, and D'Antoni. More so Jim, he has destroyed a legacy in just a couple of years.

Or this could be one of the quickest rebuilds in history. Tank in the year of a historic draft that could be on par with 84 and 03, get a future superstar, get some good free agents and attract a max contract and they could be contending again next year.

Or this could be one of the quickest rebuilds in history. Tank in the year of a historic draft that could be on par with 84 and 03, get a future superstar, get some good free agents and attract a max contract and they could be contending again next year.

only jabari parker is far enough along to contribute to a team from day one

and the rest of your post probably wont happen after jimbo paid kobe

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
If anyone wants to know how bad Anthony Bennett is:

31PHpia.png

http://bkref.com/tiny/nVrGM

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
He has a chance to be the first player in the shot clock era to play over 50 games while having a WS/48 of -.100 or lower. It's history in the making, don't send him to the D-League, Grant.

Just for shits and giggles, I was curious to see where he'd rank if we upped the PPG and RPG to <= 10:

alCPmZm.png

And looks like Tskitishvili meets your criteria, no? EDIT: Nm, WS/48. He almost met it in 2005 but was 15 games short.

Top Bottom