• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I much prefer to see them pass a lot on the PP than shoot needlessly. I want patience for the PP.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Clearly that's working great for us.

They were doing the constant shooting thing during the regular season and it sucked.

Fact is the best thing they could do is the good old Markov-pass-Subban-shoot thing, but they fool themselves into thinking it won't work anymore.

zroid

Banned
Montreal can definitely take Boston.

Samyy can disgrace me all he wants, I'm cheering for MTL past this round. These guys are good, and unlike the Bruins they're fun to watch and hard to hate.

At least until the final, depending on who makes it out of the West.

I can't get Sharks on my TV so I guess I'm going to the local sports bar.

Luckily, it is in walking distance. Or I should say, stumbling distance.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Samyy can disgrace me all he wants, I'm cheering for MTL past this round. These guys are good, and unlike the Bruins they're fun to watch and hard to hate.

At least until the final, depending on who makes it out of the West.
eP0ux7g.gif

I always knew you were one of the better Leaf fans on here.

yuraya

I am not a Lightning fan so I don't follow them at all really. But just out of curiosity why isn't Gudlevskis starting? He played so well in the olympics for Latvia I would have thought he be starting for them. They better go to him next game as the series is just about finished.

Razorskin

----- ------
I am not a Lightning fan so I don't follow them at all really. But just out of curiosity why isn't Gudlevskis starting? He played so well in the olympics for Latvia I would have thought he be starting for them. They better go to him next game as the series is just about finished.

Because he has no nhl experience.

Giggzy

Etem called up to replace I assume DSP. He didn't look great last game so it makes sense. Etem has been performing really well for Norfolk the past couple weeks and helped them get to the playoffs. He was also one of our best performers last 'yoffs. Here's hoping he can repeat that!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
It's been the closest game yet, even if the first went into second OT this is much closer.

Etem called up to replace I assume DSP. He didn't look great last game so it makes sense. Etem has been performing really well for Norfolk the past couple weeks and helped them get to the playoffs. He was also one of our best performers last 'yoffs. Here's hoping he can repeat that!

fO9w8vI.jpg

Top Bottom