• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Acid08

Banned
Damn, almost all of the Puck Daddy editors picked us to win the Cup over the Bruins on the finals. Nothing would be sweeter.

boomer_medium_medium.jpg

Fire the cannon! Still the best/most ridiculous mascot, why did he have to go!?

#bringbackboomer

calder

What the actual fuck, I don't get the Pens/Jackets game. Fucking ridiculous, I don't get whatever fucking channel it's airing on, thanks Shaw/CBC.

Seriously, fuck TSN too for picking the other series. Sportsnet may suck in some ways but I guarandamntee next year I won't simply NOT GET some playoff series.

What the actual fuck, I don't get the Pens/Jackets game. Fucking ridiculous, I don't get whatever fucking channel it's airing on, thanks Shaw/CBC.

Seriously, fuck TSN too for picking the other series. Sportsnet may suck in some ways but I guarandamntee next year I won't simply NOT GET some playoff series.

You can use this time to put up some respectable runs in Trials.

Damn, almost all of the Puck Daddy editors picked us to win the Cup over the Bruins on the finals. Nothing would be sweeter.

Sharks are who I chose to win.

Finally going to get over the hump. And I will be extremely happy to see Burns lift a cup. A shame he probably will never do the same here.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member

Doesn’t you get Montreal? If so I'll trade you. Stupid CHEX is showing Pittsburgh.

zroid

Banned

calder

Doesn’t you get Montreal? If so I'll trade you. Stupid CHEX is showing Pittsburgh.

Yeah what the hell is CHEX anyway? That's what I heard them say on CBC, I assumed it meant the Pens game was on some other station and was furious when I looked in my guide.

And lol Jackets score again. Should really quiet this non-crowd.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah what the hell is CHEX anyway? That's what I heard them say on CBC, I assumed it meant the Pens game was on some other station and was furious when I looked in my guide.

And lol Jackets score again. Should really quiet this non-crowd.

CHEX is a local affiliate for CBC.

calder

CHEX is a local affiliate for CBC.

Really? Weird, where the hell is that and why didn't they pick the Habs game?

But mainly, what the fuck guys. How do I live in a world where I have *at least* 5 HD sports channels showing repeats and fuck-all else but the second damn game of the playoffs isn't on TV. I'm calling my MP now.

Ricker

All the Montreal/Tampa games will be like this right...tied games decided by a goal in the 3rd or in overtime...jesus my nerves...

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Really? Weird, where the hell is that and why didn't they pick the Habs game?

But mainly, what the fuck guys. How do I live in a world where I have *at least* 5 HD sports channels showing repeats and fuck-all else but the second damn game of the playoffs isn't on TV. I'm calling my MP now.

As far as I know, it's just Peterborough, ON and the surrounding area. We get both CHEX and CBC but I've only got CHEX in HD sadly. :(

Top Bottom