• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sharks possibly blowing a 3-0 series lead is the most Sharks thing possible.

More friends who get to play on Wednesday!

3 Game 7's in one night is going to be crazy.
ibyouFxvs3JzGi.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tonight only solidifies the fact that Chris Lee is the worst ref in hockey and one of the worst refs in professional sports. How this guy remains employed is beyond my comprehension.

Also, Friedman said today if the Sharks blow this series there could be some big changes in San Jose in the off season.

Tonight only solidifies the fact that Chris Lee is the worst ref in hockey and one of the worst refs in professional sports. How this guy remains employed is beyond my comprehension.

Also, Friedman said today if the Sharks blow this series there could be some big changes in San Jose in the off season.

TMAC FOR CAPS COACH PLEASE

Zeppeli

Banned

They shouldn't just yet. Remember when Boston was reverse swept by the Flyers?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Holy shit, I stepped away for like ten minutes and WHAT

Sharks will still win Game 7.

Top Bottom