• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

tumblr_lauz8ycfnd1qbtadto1_5001.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hockey is so funny. Sharks with the full-bore onslaught for half of the period with no results, and then the Kings just prance down the ice and slide one right in.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Hockey is so funny. Sharks with the full-bore onslaught for half of the period with no results, and then the Kings just prance down the ice and slide one right in.

It's a game where dominating play doesn't necessarily mean you'll win. <_<

Cat Party

They've scored with that play 800 times this series. It's beyond inexcusable how the Sharks keep letting them get that same chance. Lazy ass backcheck = puck in your net.

Clydefrog

I remember that happening. Dude Illegally used his hands to prevent a sure goal, then the opposing team missed the penalty shot hence his reaction. I was so mad at him when that happened lol

Yeah. Suarez is a total dickbag... he's the only (big) blip on a pretty cool Liverpool roster. I too remember when he did that little rat dance after being sent off against Ghana.

I figured replying with a Suarez gif to a Couture gif made sense because...

8hgvEAs.jpg
7l2BEgb.jpg

Top Bottom