• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Kifimbo

848765082.gif

Solo

+ Plekanec, Briere, Eller all had BEAST games. I can really see why Briere has the reputation he does. Dude took it up SEVERAL notches tonight, all while playing on the 4th line
+ scoring depth
+ Price was good in OT

- Price was abysmal in regulation
- too many fucking turnovers

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Amazing game from everyone not named Price / Subban / Weaver. Everybody else stepped up huge, what an amazing first game.

Briere serves it up, clutch player

Therrien better give him more minutes
After watching the game tonight I think having him match up against Tampa's 3rd / 4th lines benefits us.

Red_Man

It's fitting that he had arguably his best game all season in Game 1 a year after being knocked the fuck out in Game 1.
Such a great sign, if he can continue playing like that, that changes things up massively. Pleks had his back game of the year as well, and Bourque looked good.

Dr.Acula

Banned
What is up with this Trivago guy? I can smell the booze coming off him through my TV set.

Did he just get off a three day bender?

Did they put that un-ironed shirt directly on a homeless guy, or did they allow him to shower in a sink first?

Could they not afford a belt?

Who thought, "spokesman. Should we go with a tie, or the first three buttons undone," was a difficult decision?

Edit (one more): Hey Trivago, if you wanted to hire a spokesman that conveyed he was an expert at finding the cheapest hotels in various cities, well done.

Red_Man

Weise literally shot it right at Lindback's chest and it STILL went in.
He's been great for us on the 3rd / 4th line, he's not scoring a lot but he can skate really well, and is a great grinder. I'm surprised Vancouver moved him, he seems like a player that they / Torts could use.

I mean, it's only just a period. But I am SO PROUD of Andersen for stepping up to the challenge. Has looked solid all game.

Could the era of Andersen / Gibson be starting already?

----

Welp, that was a shitty call. Time to get my kingslunk on.

Merguson

Banned
Yes

If anyones having problems with the HS App Use the mobile website m.hockeystreams.com in your smartphone/tablet browser!

Yeah, I just prefer using the HS App because I can use a player that goes full-screen without having the notification bars still there.

Ah no worries, I'll just watch from the beginning on the laptop.

Top Bottom