• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The Bruins need to turn down their meathead level for sure, but the refs are meeting them halfway with the ticky-tacky calls. I'm not even blaming the Habs — the refs are just whistle happy.

Velcro Fly

So after a full series of Boston getting away with just about anything they play a series where the calls are closer to even and it's a huge deal.

UberTag

Suspect Boston will continue to outpenalty the Habs as this series shifts to Montreal.
They'll probably deserve to be behind, too. They're playing like shit.

Solo

Man, seeing Price like this....its like the culmination of a 9 year crazy journey. From the 2005 draft to a great rookie year to a few terrible years (who can forget him throwing his arms up) to losing his job to Halak to "chill out" to Sochi and now this. Dude has finally achieved his potential.

UberTag

"Canada's Team" <blech> is about to win their 6th straight playoff game.
Gotta keep those Canadian hockey ratings up.

Not liking the early start today, too. Damn NBC and their Kentucky Derby coverage.
No horse is winning the Triple Crown again. Don't kid yourselves.

Razorskin

----- ------
I would box Chara for a Vita version :(

butterbean8hchm.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Everything is just dandy right now!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
...yeah, keep trying there.

I don't like to see anyone get hurt. You do. Have fun.

I don't like seeing a player get hurt, but a goon is a danger on the ice, not a player. Thornton should still be suspended.

edit: Yay penalty!

edit: SUBBAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KARMA

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
How many dumb penalties has Hamilton taken just this series alone?

It's scary, the Bruins are looking like the Sens(which is not a good thing for them).

Top Bottom