• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Hah, I threw Santa in there for kicks. I wish they actually made this a yearly tradition to be honest.

I mean, I'm not even an Eagles fan, but hearing it all the time is just tiresome and the people who bring it up weren't even a twinkle in their grandfather's eye.

Var

I think it's a point of pride. Philly fans tell it like it is. No one is above a booing. Mom burned the meatloaf? Booo!!!

Sanjuro

I mean, I'm not even an Eagles fan, but hearing it all the time is just tiresome and the people who bring it up weren't even a twinkle in their grandfather's eye.

I guess. I'm not a Philly fan, but I would rate that really not as a despicable thing in the same breath as the other incidents. I just see it as humorous.

Sanjuro

I think it's a point of pride. Philly fans tell it like it is. No one is above a booing. Mom burned the meatloaf? Booo!!!

If the Blues were playing in Philly, at least they would have plenty of batteries to fix Ryan Miller's disconnection problem.

Top Bottom