• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Velcro Fly

It just looks bad because Blues players are going down on anything. At least Backes was a man and popped right back up when he got popped.

Marvie_3

Banned
fuck you hawks

image.php

geeko

Alright, I'm home. Got food, a beer and am ready for gametime. Man, I'm anxious but also really excited for this series. Its gonna be brutal but awesome as well.

LETS GO SHARKS!!

calder

Alright, I'm home. Got food, a beer and am ready for gametime. Man, I'm anxious but also really excited for this series. Its gonna be brutal but awesome as well.

LETS GO SHARKS!!

I picked almost all Sharks in my family playoff pool. NO PRESSURE GUYS.

LX_Theo

Banned
New avatar/fandom for LX_Theo?

Its weird. This is the only place I've ever seen that has some issue with have a number 1 and number 2 team you cheer for, lol.

Its almost like you all are saying its wrong to root for your hometown team and your favorite team when they are not facing each other.

Well, you guys must be right. Because the geniuses of the internet are always right. Always.

Roflobear

Seems like Stasis was the salty one there for no apparent reason. The refs just started calling anything once the game was decided to keep it under control.

Judging from our avatars, we probably won't come to an agreement here lol. I felt he was just sharing his observations with fellow Rangers fans. You can't deny there's a fair amount of salt from a statement like "Oh Fuck You." Especially coming from a guy whose team just lost

Its weird. This is the only place I've ever seen that has some issue with have a number 1 and number 2 team you cheer for, lol.

Its almost like you all are saying its wrong to root for your hometown team and your favorite team when they are not facing each other.

Well, you guys must be right. Because the geniuses of the internet are always right. Always.

Its not that you have two teams.

Its that both are in the same conference. And the same division. Its kinda goofy, breh

Top Bottom