• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pietrangelo has played 43:42 so far tonight. Hopefully the Hawk's OT ends soon enough so I can catch the Avs-Wild OT.

malfcn

*puts down the ending of MGS2*

Priorities. Finish the game for the first time or catch up. Either way I have no idea what is going on in either game.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
That Wild-Avs game is going to OT because of Erik Johnson. That puck was going straight into the empty net if it weren't for him.

Allforce

I don't know who it was for Minnesota, but that one defenceman had a clear chance to clear the puck, yet decided to go for the sneaky breakout pass. Phaneufesque.

I saw the exact moment you're talking about and just shook my head and said "that's gonna bite them in the ass...".

Sure enough, 4-4. Clear the puck!

coachq_grab_crotch_refs_ani.gif

Allforce

Where can I watch any of this? I have no cable package. Damn I hate no provider sometimes.

nbcsports.com has all games streaming but you need a cable provider login.

Do what I did and just throw out a friendly request on Facebook for someone's login. I had someone PM me their details within minutes.

This is also a foolproof method for getting HBO Go access.

malfcn

nbcsports.com has all games streaming but you need a cable provider login.

Do what I did and just throw out a friendly request on Facebook for someone's login. I had someone PM me their details within minutes.

This is also a foolproof method for getting HBO Go access.

Maybe my TWC or pops' CMCST will..thank you TWC, finally came through for something.
And Blues over just like that?!

Top Bottom