• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs: A thread full of jerk 'yoffs

Taurus

Not sure who could possibly score for Pittsburgh to win this. No one looks likely with Columbus dominating the puck so much for the past 40 minutes.
Seems like a repeat from year ago. NYI really challenged Pens with their effort, but Pens better players came through. Then, facing a team with as good players they got wiped out.

If Pens somehow clear Blue Jackets then they'll take a beating from the next opponent.

Seems like Bylsma is being outplayed again badly.

Well. Got a chance to watch the game after work. This team is a mess in its own zone. I don't understand where the disconnect is when it comes to clearing your own zone, but it's absolutely atrocious right now.

Forwards are playing like shit. You're not going to win playoff games with your defensemen scoring all of the goals.

Hopefully Seabs won't get more than a game. No history and I don't think there was an intent to injure. Stupid fucking play though and deserves a game. Bickell's hit was shitty too and I hope he doesn't get suspended.

Hawks aren't playing their game. I have no doubt they'll win game three, but we'll see if they take it to the Blues in game four. See how mentally tough they are if we take both at home going back to STL. The coming out soft at the beginning and ends of periods needs to stop too or this team is getting swept.

Depends how long Seabs is lost and if Bicks gets a suspension. The people blaming Crow all over online and in the radio are fucking idiots. He played great again.

Not time to hit the panic button, but I don't get all of the people who're calm now either. Q needs to pull his head out of his ass and so does everyone else.

Also, whoever said the Seabs hit wasn't suspendable is kidding themselves. Didn't see it but apparently someone is arguing it.

No intent, but still a bad hit. He's getting a game at the very least.

Razorskin

----- ------
Tomorrow's playoff schedule:
12PM Rangers vs. Flyers.
3PM Red Wings vs. Bruins.
7PM Canadiens vs. Lightning.
10PM Kings vs. Sharks

nuyttbn6hy1q.gif

Samyy

I have an exam on Tuesday and I didm;t study at all today, thanks playoffs :*(
Gotta lock myself away in a library tomorrow :(

Fuck....that schedule :(

I had a salty post in my head but it's time to turn over a new leaf. Good period. Refs arent calling much but I'm fine with that for now, keeps a good flowing pace. Can exploded after that beautiful Mac goal.

I had a salty post in my head but it's time to turn over a new leaf. Good period. Refs arent calling much but I'm fine with that for now, keeps a good flowing pace. Can exploded after that beautiful Mac goal.

I see you've taken a page out of the book of Flanders.

:lol I just noticed my avatar.

Top Bottom