• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Stasis

Yeah. We had too many PPs. You know we're getting the next one at the worst possible time.

I feel like that's not gonna happen. They're calling very specific things and ignoring many others. Habs are embellishing it to ensure the calls but our guys haven't done it yet.

I kinda wish they would, lame as it is =/

Razorskin

----- ------
I haven't been watching but it sounds like the NHL is well on it's way to competing with whatever the fuck wrasslin' calls itself these days. Who is the Steve Austin of the league?

Carcillo tried to knock out a ref so his heel antics wouldn't be seen but it didn't work out.

RangersFan

I feel like that's not gonna happen. They're calling very specific things and ignoring many others. Habs are embellishing it to ensure the calls but our guys haven't done it yet.

the moment the rangers start embellishing (which they won't) they will get called.

Mr.Green

Dude, a stick to the face is an automatic penalty. Give me a break with embellishment.

The very last penalty was bs though.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
one question if a puck goes in but the ref thinks he doesnt and they have to review it during a stoppage, what if before the stoppage the other team scores, do they review and since the first goal went in the second is disallowed and they readjust the clock?

zroid

Banned
854478665.gif

Brutal

Top Bottom