• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Mentok

Banned
I still don't know what the hell just happened that period. So messed up. The Habs will definitely need the 2-goal cushion in the 3rd.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
PK Floppan

sniperhabs.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next goal is a Rangers goal in the final minute of the period with the net empty.

#Believe

EDIT: OT goal = Stepan hat trick

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I have no problem with Pleks embellishment being called, the issue I have is this barely ever call that kind of stuff. They should be calling that every game to get it out of the game.

This game would be far more enjoyable if my pasty ass wasn't so badly sunburned.

The only thing I can look forward to is being slightly more tanned in about a week.

And then I remember I have to be outside in the sun with no shade for six hours a day the rest of the week.

Yay.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I have no problem with Pleks embellishment being called, the issue I have is this barely ever call that kind of stuff. They should be calling that every game to get it out of the game.

I'm absolutely certain that they were specifically looking for it after Game 4. Otherwise I doubt anything gets called there on anyone.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm absolutely certain that they were specifically looking for it after Game 4. Otherwise I doubt anything gets called there on anyone.
Yea for sure, the media has been going off on it for days now. I'm still all for it being called multiple times a game if necessary.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, 25 seconds of kill time to start the period. Win the opening faceoff, dick around for a bit, and take the game back to the Habs and start unloading on Tokarski. Make them earn this one.

Ouch, how'd it happen?

I work at a daycare and today was the first day of summer, so we were outside for six hours. I apparently didn't put on enough sunscreen. It's going to be like this all week haha

It's actually carpet burn, his girlfriend isn't old enough to be able to afford a bed yet

Funny story, she and I were cleaning the apartment yesterday and after vacuuming she decided to lay down on the newly cleaned carpet. An hour of bangin later, my knees were hairless from rug burn.

Hurt so good.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I work at a daycare and today was the first day of summer, so we were outside for six hours. I apparently didn't put on enough sunscreen. It's going to be like this all week haha

Funny story, she and I were cleaning the apartment yesterday and after vacuuming she decided to lay down on the newly cleaned carpet. An hour of bangin later, my knees were hairless from rug burn.

Hurt so good.

I wasn't joking when I said carpet burn :p. Daycare might be cutting it close to being illegal, even in Minnesota, no?

Top Bottom