• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-E

Playing ok that period. Things I dont like is Swedens forecheck has looked good and Karlsson has a look in his eye that I dont like.

giphy.gif

This is getting Scary, I Mean anything could happen in the next two periods. ITS GETTING GOOD

tumblr_meepnloMO61qi8y69.gif

So wait, Babcock has basically benched Sharp (I haven't seen in him play more than like two shifts) but he continues to play the most useless fucking player on the team in Kunitz.

Dumbass. Put Sharp on Crosby's line. They had some good chances last game Sharp and Crosby did.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Playing ok that period. Things I dont like is Swedens forecheck has looked good and Karlsson has a look in his eye that I dont like.
That look like when he went out his way for a hit that led to Bergeron's post? Karlsson won't be able to wheel and deal apnearly as much against Canada's D, and now that I said that he will score a hat trick.

Madness

Not sure if... But I did read an article yesterday where Sweden was complaining that all the refs assigned to this game were Canadians.

Yeah Forsberg and a bunch of other people in Sweden think the game won't be fair. They don't understand these are some of the best refs in the world and also work in the NHL. Even most of the Swedish players said they're actually glad they have some professional NHL refs and not some European based ones. Someone said it best, that most Canadian refs are probably leafs or Habs fans and yet they've never really shown their bias on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom