• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015/2016 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Real Madrid vs Atletico de Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Nothing to do with last defender, that was a clearly dangerous tackle - lunge from behind at the centre of the leg.

Empty

it looked better on replay, in motion it seemed higher and more out of control

simeone plz sub off torres, even if him scoring the winner would be magical

Baleoce

It was a professional foul, it wasn't dangerous tbh. Wasn't the last man either. Yellow doesn't seem that controversial.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Gabi for sure deserved that yellow. Silly boy

Stop talking rubbish. No ref is ever going to send somebody off for that challenge.

lol

seen people sent off for much worse

ramos knew exactly what he was doing

jrmanimal

Dangerous strong tackle from behind, no ball, killing the counter-attack. I'd give a red even if not the last man.

It was a needed and inteligent tackle, but still think it was a red.

TheOddOne

lolz5qrv.gif

MrS

Banned
lol

seen people sent off for much worse

ramos knew exactly what he was doing
I should think so?

Stopping play at the half way line with covering defenders. We've all seen it a thousand times and nobody ever gets sent off for that. It's a bread and butter challenge for a defender who isn't on a yellow. I know that you know this, so why are you being daft?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Stopping play at the half way line with covering defenders? So have I and nobody ever gets sent off for that. It's a bread and butter challenge for a defender who isn't on a yellow. I know that you know this, so why are you being daft?

just seen the slow mo now, looked a lot worse in action

Tubie

What the fuck was Zidane thinking with those subs?

Atletico deserves to win this one, we've been utter shit.

Regginator

Stopping play at the half way line with covering defenders? So have I and nobody ever gets sent off for that. It's a bread and butter challenge for a defender who isn't on a yellow. I know that you know this, so why are you being daft?

probably a delusion barca fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom