• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 MTV Video Music Awards |OT| Pitting music artists against each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

Haha, getting millennials to not be slacktivists and not just use shitty hashtags. Good luck with that.

Yado

She's still at it??
KuGsj.gif

locustlx

Ok so I don't get the hype for this at all but quick question why is this on 6 different channels. DId Viacom finally say fuck it and decided to broadcast this on every channel they own? Like seriously why is the MTV VMA's on fucking Comedy Central, CMT, and TV Land?

Edit: I take that back 7 channels, BET has this on too.

royalan

someone mind telling me in a nutshell what the fuck is going on between nicki minaj and miley cyrus?

Miley Cyrus gave an interview with some magazine that came out last week where she basically slammed Nicki Minaj for her beef with Taylor Swift, saying that Nicki had a point but she shouldn't have made it "all about her..."

MIMIC

Banned
Ok so I don't get the hype for this at all but quick question why is this on 6 different channels. DId Viacom finally say fuck it and decided to broadcast this on every channel they own? Like seriously why is the MTV VMA's on fucking Comedy Central, CMT, and TV Land?

Viacom: YOU CANNOT ESCAPE OUR FUCKERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom