• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyPhree

AHJgaSt.jpg

This is the greatest night in the history of our sport.

Zoned

Actively hates charity
Other than Lebron, there isn't a single player in Cavs right now to take responsibility and take a shot in crunch moment. They ain't winning this.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Huge Warriors fan and I feel bad for LbJ. Warriors deserved to lose this game by 20.

So things to take away from these NBA Finals:
JR Smith is a fuckboi
Lebron can have ridiculous games and still lose
Speights let JR Smith's fuckboi antics infect him

Godslay

Banned
I'm still partial to 93 Bulls/Suns, 97 Bulls/Jazz, 11 Mavs/Heat, and 13 Heat/Spurs, but I did love that series.

I remember the sports media complaining about Pacers/Pistons EC Finals but damn those teams were tough as nails, great defense.

Lakers cruised past the injured TWolves and I had a feeling they'd be in for a rude awakening in the Finals.

There was more going on with that Lakers team behind the scenes. They weren't all there mentally.

Even so, that Piston's D was something else. Their shooters were damn good at the time too. They were just fun to watch and how they got it done as a team.

dream

Even if they lose, I think Lebron has finally made a believer out of me. What an unbelievable, gutsy performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom