• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
YVbMHYT.jpg

DJ88

This Warriros team reminds me a lot of the 2012 Thunder. A shooting team that just wasn't ready for the bright lights of the Finals, or a team that actually plays defense.

Jonm1010

Banned
Honest question, NBA bros. What's your opinion about Coach Blatt?

Just said mine, better then people give him credit for. Showed a lot to me with the Bulls and this series. Same with his in-season adjustment of offensive scheme.

Is he top tier? No. Is he above average? I think so and I think he has the potential to be really good. Probably should of spent a couple years as an assistant though.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
This is just a shit match-up for the Warriors. Would love to see the Grizzlies in this series. I know the Warriors handled the Grizzlies pretty well, but they're not doing a very good job of adapting to CavsBall and I think it'd be interesting to see Memphis grind it out with Cleveland. Also, even though I'm a Thunder fan and Memphis feels like the closest thing we have to a true rival, I'd like to see Randolph and Gasol get a shot in the finals.

legend166

I know you'd still take Kyrie's offence in the end, but you have to wonder if him getting injured was a blessing in disguise for the Cavs. No way he plays this kind of D on Curry.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Warriors can turn this around in moments. If the Cavs let up at all, the Warriors can steal this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom